So for my first movie critique, I will review the movie Mad Money. For some reason, I just stopped flipping through the channels when I came across this gem. The premise of the movie is that it follows 3 women that work at the Federal Reserve and begin a plan to steal money that is destined to be shredded. The 3 women (in order of hotness) are Katie Holmes, Queen Latifah, an Diane Keaton. The movie was quite entertaining, I never had an urge to change the channel. One reason might be Katie holmes actually looked good. Another would be the unlikey tom foolery that the out of ordinary trio performed. However, the most likely reason I could not turn away is overall brilliant performance of Ted Danson (Sam Malone of "Cheers"). The movie begins with Diane Keaton becoming a janitor in a Federal Reserve, where Katie Holmes is a cart pusher and Queen Latifah is a money shredder. Diane, after cleaning too many bathrooms and emptying too many trash cans, comes up with a brilliant plan to sneak money out of the Reserve. She recruits the other 2 women and the chaos ensues. They eventually start getting greedy and have to bring more people into their operation. However, a bank inspector catches on and starts to follow the 3 women. The end up getting arrested but cannot be charged with a crime. They had no physical evidence on the women and eventually released them. Eight months pass and Diane Keaton reunites the group and shares that she was hording money like a jewsih person and shared it between the three of them. FIN.
I recommend the movie to all, not only do you get to see Queen Latifah in tight clothes but you get to imagine what it would be like if that was you and that money was yours. I did the latter. I was just thinking about what I would do with all that money. I would for sure buy a segway and then have a plane write my name in the sky.

(2 1/2)out 5
Does the small third duck mean it's less than that of a normal sized duck. I mean, I guess I can understand; Jack epitomizes that thought. He's definitely less than the rest of us.
ReplyDelete